Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order on Hold for payment
AK44

I've spent the last two days and today trying to find someone who can take my payment for my "on hold order" that had the hold on my card for full payment amount, but now all the sudden payment can't be processed.  Tried the link from the email that threatens cancelling my order within 7 days, and now says "Max Order Read Attempts Reached".  I have tried three different valid payment methods with money available and no holds from three different banks.  I have chatted with several reps. The $1000 promo is now over for trade ins, so thanks for wanting me to cancel my order so you can save money on your promo.  Very timely. It seems to be a common issue for iPhone orders as I have found several threads on here. Very funny that you seem to have "lost my order" and can't even resend a payment link. The voice robots hang up on me.  The chat agents send me around and around to departments.  I have talked to over ten people in the last three days.  I finally got a hold of someone in customer care today and then they said it's a technical support issue. And no one can take my payment.  I want to quit Verizon right this second. What is wrong with your customer service?

0 Likes
Re: Order on Hold for payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that you have the right device for all of your wireless needs, AK44. I also want to ensure that you get the most from the promotion that is associated with your order. To make sure that we are on the same page, is this order for new service or an existing account? What seems to be the reason the payment is unable to be taken from what you have been told? Looking forward to hearing back. -Chris

0 Likes
AK44

After FOUR days of chats and calls, I was finally able to get a hold of someone who helped me - please give Kristen Williamson a raise and promotion. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We were dedicated to seeing the order in your hands so you can enjoy it! I apologize that it took so much time to find the right resolution as we should have gotten it right from the beginning. I am glad to hear Kristen provided exceptional support. Please feel free to reach out to us here if you need any additional support. -Yale

0 Likes
michaeltking7

I am having the same issue as above. I have been on 7 different chat sessions for a total of over 16 hours and multiple phone calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know you are anxious to get your new devices, michaeltking7. We want to help you look into this order and our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We sent you a private note so we can continue working on this together.-Gerson

0 Likes
sa1231

Please contact me, too. No one in customer support can tell me what is going on.