Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order on Hold!?
jimmy00

It's been quite an anxious ride trying to preorder the iPhone 14 Pro Max and Apple Watch Ultra. I placed my order on 9/10/2022 and everything was normal until 9/16/2022. I got a concerning email and Notification from the "My Verizon" app saying "Unfortunately, there was a payment failure and we were unable to complete your order with the payment information you provided." There was a link after the message which I clicked. It gave me a balance due of $37 and some change that I had to pay by 9/17. I'm assuming this was an activation fee+tax. I paid it, but my order has been on hold, even after paying my balance. It is now 9/18 and it is still on hold, and still shows the same exact message. I'm afraid my order will cancel. I'll be devastated X( 

Re: Order on Hold!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for providing those details, jimmy00. That is rather odd, as the order should process as normal, as long as the payment is made on time (which, in this case, does appear to be the case). We just sent you a Private Note. Please reply there, so we can look further into this preorder with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
jimmy00

Hi. For some reason I cannot respond to your private message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! Are you getting an error?

*Crystal

0 Likes
Hawtbabe

Okay what about the rest of us having this same issue?! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to see all the orders moving along the right path. Please tell me more about the errors you are seeing. Were you prompted to correct the payment originally? 

-Yale

0 Likes