Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order on hold because I haven't accepted terms and conditions but it wont let me...
TheSirus

I've posted into peoples threads regarding the same issues, like a helpful forum user but I don't think I'm being acknowledged so I'll start a brand new thread. (To all forum moderators out there I truly apologize, I did try the search functions first)

I have upgraded and ordered 2 phones over the course of 3 days by calling in and I wont even get into the issues with how long it takes, and the incompetency of the agents but after 5+ hours, which is just mainly me sitting in silence waiting for them to figure out whatever they're doing, I finally have 2 phones ordered. They both had me open up a web link they sent me to agree to the terms and conditions. After ordering the first phone, The previous day I checked the app and noticed there was a hold on the order because I didn't accept the terms and conditions but figured I'd get this taken care of when I ordered the other phone(A simple clerical error after all).

Following up ordering the second phone, I had mentioned this problem I'm having and he assured me that I did accept it for the 2nd one but he can't see anything on the first order about me accepting it, so had to send me to someone else of course. So I re accept the terms and conditions a second time for the first phone and she refreshed but its still showing its not accepted. So she then says I need to try the "automated robot system" and transferred me to a robot who in turn asks me if I wanted to change my phone number, which I reply no and it hangs up.

So back to square one. But as I check the app, BOTH phone orders now say I haven't accepted the terms and conditions and are on hold and I have a limited amount of time to accept it. Which of course if you do it through the app it says you already have but it doesn't remove the hold. Anyways, I need help with this. Maybe in my next ted talk we can go into the issues of how horrible it is even trying to log into the my verizon website let alone this forum..

Re: Order on hold because I haven't accepted terms and conditions but it wont let me...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly look into why the same issue is occurring. Please send us a Private Note, so we can review your account, and see how we can help resolve the Terms and Condition issue. *Gert

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order on hold because I haven't accepted terms and conditions but it wont let me...
MM1216

Whoever is reading this and has the power. Yell at IT. This isn't normal. I'm currently going through the same issue right now and have spoken with 5+ people and none of them can fix this. 

This makes absolutely no sense at all. I had the same issue and had a woman named Kelly tell me "we'll just cancel the order and re-order it and the hold should go away" I asked her if she's sure that'll work. She then hit me with "I've been here over 9 years, it always works". 

It didn't work... 

She then put me on hold for 30 minutes, came back and said yeah just ignore the hold online and just wait for it to arrive. 

???

No order confirmations or anything. This really isn't normal. I'm on the verge of going on LinkedIn and messaging every IT director until they figure this out.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This issue has gone on far too long.  Let's get this order issue resolved ASAP.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.  -Sean

0 Likes
TheSirus

Hello please send message to me, so I can get some help, thank you