Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order on hold - cannot update or cancel
doneal24

I placed an order on 9/16/22 to upgrade two lines to iPhone 13's. Order was place in a Verizon store (not an affiliate). We selected the phones, confirmed the account at the store, include showing a driver's license and credit card, electronically signed paperwork to have the phones shipped. Changed the color on one phone because the desired color was on backorder. Both phones would ship within 3 days. I have since been getting daily emails saying the order is on hold and to to MyVerizon and click on "Take Action". There is no such button. Chats with verizon will go silent for 20+ minutes. On the phone with a live rep and quit after 30 minutes on hold. Been a Verizon customer for 25 years but not getting service. Tried to cancel the order but that button is also not available even though both phones are on backorder and have not shipped. Hoping now that the order will self-destruct since I'm not taking the required actions, whatever they are.

Douglas O'Neal
0 Likes
Re: Order on hold - cannot update or cancel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Doneal24, we know you're excited to get the two new phones as soon as possible, and we want to help ensure the order is fully processed. Since the Take Action is giving you trouble With the My Verizon site, have you tried using the My Verizon app? This may help you see the option. Also, please be sure to update the My Verizon app if you haven't recently. 

-Alex

0 Likes
doneal24

Yes, I have tried the app. No better luck with it than I had with any of the web pages, chats, or phone calls. Four different ways to connect and none of them work.

Douglas O'Neal
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

doneal24, It may be best to call  800-225-5499 (Telesales) Or you may reach out to our Internet Support Team at 866.338.7390 for a status on your order. 

-Nicci

0 Likes