Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order search error
McNeese72

I keep getting a message that there is a problem with my order (2 S-20 phones).   It says I need to update my payment method.   When I click on that and go to order details and search for my order, I keep getting this error message and can't go any further.    Is there anyway to correct this?order_search_error.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Order search error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want your order to run smoothly. How long has it been since you originally placed your order? Did you receive an email regarding your order? 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Do you have 5G in your area? Verizon version of the phone removed the SD card slot and has 8GB of ram instead of 12GB compared to the unlocked and other carrier versions. (apparently standard cases won't fit the Verizon version either). Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

0 Likes
McNeese721

Order was placed on May 26.   I got email that day to sign the documents and email confirming my order.   And then on June 1, I got email that my order was on hold because I needed to update my payment method.  My monthly payment is drafted out of my corporation checking account and I think Chase blocked it.   I changed the payment method to my corporation Chase Visa card.   But I got a message from Chase blocking it until I approved the payment.   A charge of $248.08 from Verizon appeared in my credit card account the same day so I think the payment method was updated.   But my in my orders section on my online verizon account, it still says there is a problem with my order.  When I click on order details, it says my order is on hold until I take action.   And that I have until June 3 to update my payment method.   When I click on order details, I get the Find you order screen and that is where I get the error message of the screen shot in my original post.    I am just trying to find out if my order is still on hold and whether or not my payment method go updated.   I would hate to be waiting for my order thinking it was just taking awhile and eventually would be shipped only to find out that my order was still on hold.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning! We understand the importance of getting your order on time, and we will like to help. Please tell us, after the payment was processed, did you accept terms and conditions? Did you receive an email with a tracking number?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes