Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order still not shipped after 8 days, ugh
emilyeva

I placed an online order on 02/04/2019 and when I check the My Verizon app it says my order is still being processed. My bank has been charged for the full amount and it has cleared. Yesterday I used the chat with a representative box and was assured by the rep I was connected with that my phone would be shipped today & of this time it has not been. I paid for 2 day shipping. Order # [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order still not shipped after 8 days, ugh
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know it can be painful when you are waiting for your order to arrive, Emilyeva, especially if it has been 8 days. The additional information with letting us know that the payment has already been taken out was helpful. I couldn't confirm what the rep had indicated with you receiving your device today without gaining access inside your account.  Also, I'm sure we can do something about the paid shipping method you had chosen once we dig a little further into this. Some additional information first. Did you receive the tracking number for your shipment? Did you accept the terms and conditions for your phone order?   

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

call cs, 800-922-0204

0 Likes
emilyeva

I've called customer service and have been passed through numerous agents (6 alone last night after being on the phone for over 4 hours) just to be told they're not sure why I have not received it yet as the money for it has cleared. I've even spoke with an agent from the Shipping Department that said "it will be shipped tomorrow" (it still has not been shipped). I even went as far as to talk to someone in the Fraud Department and even emailed them a picture of the front and back of my drivers license like they requested. They too assured me that "it will be shipped tomorrow" and once again it was not.

To answer your question, no, I have not received a tracking number as it seems it has not left the warehouse after what is now 9 very frustrating days. I have ordered phones from Verizon before and have never dealt with this awful of service ever. Yes, I have accepted the terms and conditions. I'm not sure what the hold-up is.

glitchedpixel

2 day shipping is free and has been free for years. It sounds more like terms and conditions haven't been accepted. Your order won't leave the warehouse otherwise.

0 Likes
emilyeva

It's been 9 days and still has not shipped.

0 Likes
emilyeva

Problem solved - I just cancelled my order. Now I'll see how many times I have to call customer service to get my money back. Worst customer service experience ever!

0 Likes
JA12392

this is exactly what I'm dealing with in 2022 and seeing as these issues have been ongoing for years I think BBB needs to step in this is ridiculous 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, JA12392! Thanks for reaching out with your concerns. Are you able to send us a private note, so we can gather more information?

*Alexis

0 Likes