Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Ordered 2 new phone lines on 10/1; my order was cancelled without my notice. And the new order does not have trade ins applied.
nsaquib96

I ordered 2 new phone lines with unlimited plans moving from Tmobile. The 2 phones which I was going to trade in were iPhone xs and one plus 6t. I made an order with the trade-ins on 10/1. The order was then canceled by Verizon without notifying me of anything. Once I saw the cancellation email, I called Verizon; there they told me I had to reorder. So I did and mentioned to the sales agent that everything should be the same. Both trade-ins should have been included (iPhone xs being valued at $800) and (one plus 6t valued at $500) and I should also have received a gift card or certificate for $500 for moving from Tmobile. The sales agent said all will be the same but they never applied the trade-ins to the new phone lines (both iPhone 13pro). I have chatted with the trade-in teams for 2 hours twice both have told me they can't see the trade-ins and told me to call the trade-in customer service line instead. I called the Trade in the customer service line and talked to Jone employee# vz1223459 and she gave me application#  297829984 and said in 24hours everything will be fixed and I should see the trade-ins being reflected in my my-Verizon account. she said she would follow up in 24 hours. It's been over 24 hours now and I have not received any call from the Verizon trade-in team and nothing changed in my account. I also looked up the IMEI# for both of my trade-in phones to check if they were somehow in the trade-in process and it says that they are on the website. So how come the reps cant see it and I cant see it on my account. one thing that did change is the status of my second new iPhone which states that it's on hold because it needs updated payment. How so? I see sales taxes for both phones have already been charged on my card. I have also enrolled in autopay. Since 10/1 I have probably called Verizon multiple departments over 10 times to get this sorted. How can a company be so incompetent? Also, how does a tech-related wireless and internet company not have proper working websites and apps? Have not been able to access My-Verizon app since I made the order; keep getting can't process request. At this point, I'm regretting moving from Tmobile.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered 2 new phone lines on 10/1; my order was cancelled without my notice.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, nsaquib96. We know how important receiving your Trade In promotions can be. We are sending your Private Note to assist you further with your trade ins. *Cassie

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 2 new phone lines on 10/1; my order was cancelled without my notice.
nsaquib96

I have replied to your private messsage.

0 Likes
nsaquib96

Probably not going to get a reply from private message or solution on this ....... lol

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It saddens us to hear that your order was canceled without you being notified. That's certainly not the way Verizon does business with our customers and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I'd be disappointed too.

Let's work together to investigate this matter. Typically, if there is a change with order placing, Verizon corresponds with our customers via email. Please check your email account and its spam folder to see if you've received correspondence from Verizon.

We know how urgent this matter is for you. Please keep our team updated. Thanks! -Robert C.

0 Likes