Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ordered 3 phones, 9 days later still not shipped.
wilntise

Is there a major backorder situation going on or something. My order status still says processing after 9 days. My first bill with the new taxes is coming up. Will I be charged if the phones never shipped?

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 3 phones, 9 days later still not shipped.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, wilntise. We would be happy to take a closer look in to your order, and help address these concerns. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
wilntise

Thanks. I messaged you back with the numbers.

0 Likes
Polarbare

Good luck i have the same issue was told its a known issue with online or in my verizon app purchases yet its been 3 days and 8 plus hours on the phone and still not had the order canceled or refunded. now i have to dispute the charge with my credit card company since they cant and wont send the item they charged me $757 for and then ill file a complaint with fcc and possible a small claims, claim for this none sense that they know happens numerous times a day and have not fixed after years and still have as an active method to buy phones. 

0 Likes
Polarbare

If it says "processing" and your emailed receipt doesn't show an IEMI number for each phone then they are not coming and are stuck in limbo. i was told the system errors and fails to link an iemi number to the purchase and that means no physical item in stock is linked to the purchase and it will just stay endlessly processing. before any of you reps try to reach out. I'm prepaid and told you cant help me with anything.. they have a very low quality customer service for us poorly prepaid customers. 

0 Likes