Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Over 20-Year Verizon Customer - Super Disappointed in Service & Support!
tularockstar

As a customer of Verizon Wireless of over 20 years, I am now at my wit ends with both its service and customer service!  

We are full-time RVers and our pre-paid account has two lines: data and a phone.  This week, Verizon locked our account, due to the auto payment wasn't working.  We never received any notice that we needed to submit a new form of payment.  We then tried to go on line to add a new credit card.  And, each time it gave us an error.  This happened three times!  Getting frustrated, we then tried calling customer service and got that stupid IVR.  After jumping through various hoops and questions, the IVR hung up on us!  This happened at least five times.  The final straw, here, was when my wife finally got hold of a live customer service person, then told that our account was locked--due to multiple attempts to add a new credit card!  The CS person then told her that we can go to a Verizon store to get our account unlocked!  Well, that was a lie, as well.  We called and visited three stores in the Mesa, AZ area, and all of them said that they cannot unlock our account!  

So, after numerous run arounds and misinformation from various Verizon sources, we threw up our hands and agreed that Verizon service, overall, has gone down the toilet.  Luckily, our regular phones are on AT&T, and they weren't affected.  

Verizon people: if you're reading this, please know that we are beyond frustrated and angry!  We're not sure why service and support are so poor.  It's truly appalling to us having to pay you monthly, and receiving such poor service.

0 Likes
Re: Over 20-Year Verizon Customer - Super Disappointed in Service & Support!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, tularockstar. This is never the experience we want for our customers when they run in to issue. Your frustration is justified, and we want to help turn this experience around for you. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes