Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Over 55 Plans?
Jonwb

Wondering if Verizon has (or plans to) offer unlimited data & text plans to people over 55?

The T-Mobile Magenta 55+ Plan looks pretty nice for just $70 for two lines. 5G plus taxes & fees included. Gettging tired of paying $120 for my wife and I.

0 Likes
Re: Over 55 Plans?
Doggo
Novice

They do and they don't. We have it and aren't in Florida, it shown up as an offer for the account.

If the offer isn't there, you can't switch to it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would never want you to settle for lesser service. While we do not price match with other companies, they cannot service match either. As we invest more into our Network than any other provider, we aim to provide our customers with the peace of mind that comes with knowing their device will connect in more places than any other provider. With that in mind, we have worked diligently to ensure that our prices can stay within range, so we can reach as many customers as possible. To that end, we would love the chance to review your account with you, and see if you are on the best priced plan for your account needs. To allow us to do so properly, please feel free to leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. You can also reach us through our Chat channels in the Contact Us page at www.vzw.com, or by calling us directly at 1-800-922-0204. We look forward to working with you directly in the future. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
AJG617

Yeah, I think were going to move to T-Mobile also  for their 55 Magenta plan for $70 for both of us taxes included.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Friend in NY has it but it was an offer in her account is how she got it.  Hopefully coverage and customer service at T-mobile is better than what I experienced.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AJG617, keeping you with Verizon on the most reliable network is a priority. I am always trying to save money myself, so I know how important it is to get value for your money. We want to ensure that you can continue to use your phone in the places that you need it most. Please check your Private Messages on this platform, so we can ensure your account has the best possible plan. 

-David

0 Likes