Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Over charged
Marisadeloris

Can someone please explain to me why my bill is over 100 dollars. I'm new to Verizon and this is my second bill. I understand why my first bill was 152 dollars but for the second one to be 112 dollars I don't understand. I have the 3 GB plan which is 45 dollars plus insurance which is 11 dollars. I don't see how that adds up to be 100 dollars. I didn't really see how my bill was that much to begin with because I got 200 dollars for selling my phone to them and I bought a case that case 30 dollars and put the rest towards my my first bill and the phone was free to begin with. I'm so confused. Can someone please help me???

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Over charged
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us about your account ACMForum . We want to make sure your account charge are correct. We are unable to upload your statements with the places/sites highlighted where you were charged. You can view your statements online  with data and voice usage. The online statements can provide date and time of calls, date and time of data access and amount of data used during that session. You will also have the option to download it to a spread sheet.

We can review the account details, usage, and charges if you send us a private message here, chat with us, call us, or reach on Facebook/Twitter.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Marisadeloris, It's important that your charged correctly. We never want our customers to feel overcharged. We will need to evaluate this in detail for you.
TrinetteWWW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fernandobot

3GB Verizon Plan -$45

Line Access - Either $20 (no contract or DPP/EDGE) or $40 (under contact)

Insurance - $11

+optional (device cost)

0 Likes
ACMForum

Hello OP and Verizon Wireless,

I too have been overcharged. I have been paying the proscribed bill and I see that Verizon has not been deducting equipment charges from the overall balance when they are paid up. Also, Verizon has charge me 2x in the same month for the same bill yet no balance change. I would like to have this issue addressed by a Verizon representative who can handle this claim.

Thank you kindly,

Alexander James

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to ensure all our customers are being charged correctly ACMForum. We can definitely take a look at the account, bill, and equipment charges. We will need to gather some account information to start the process. You can send us a private message here, call us, chat with us or reach on Facebook/Twitter.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
ACMForum

Hello Sir or Ma'am,

Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to upload my statements

with the Verizon charges highlighted and the places/sites they were charged

form my accounts from. Please look them over and see if my balance with

Verizon can be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you very much,

Alexander James

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us about your account ACMForum . We want to make sure your account charge are correct. We are unable to upload your statements with the places/sites highlighted where you were charged. You can view your statements online  with data and voice usage. The online statements can provide date and time of calls, date and time of data access and amount of data used during that session. You will also have the option to download it to a spread sheet.

We can review the account details, usage, and charges if you send us a private message here, chat with us, call us, or reach on Facebook/Twitter.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Bb138

Verizon- If you read your representatives comments they are the same throughout. How are you not able to upload documents that you produce? If you can't upload them then pull them up through the customers account number, cell #, email, etc. Thats a huge sign right there. I'm having the same issue here and have been for years. I'm just too lazy to do anything about it until now.  My Verizon service is big time subpar. People that I work with that even have junk like AT&T and  Cricket (laughable) have much better service in the same areas and they pay a 3rd of the cost. Realize what you're paying for.  Verizon is making money off of their their name and how long they have been in the market. That is going to go away very soon. Understand what you're paying for and come to the realization that Verizon is a dinosaur

0 Likes