Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Overnight data surge and no help identifying issue
ambigguous

Out of the blue this week we went from being at 50% of our data to 160+%. Looking into the details there were surges when we were sleeping.  Since we are working from home, we are on Wifi 95% of the day or more. When I called they moved me to a plan to avoid the charges but didn't really have any interest in helping me troubleshoot why something like this happened, nor did they tell me that it was happening at 1:30 in the morning or other times when we wouldn't even be using the device.  Would really like someone to look into it but between the garbage chat function and the wait times, and no guarantee the next service rep will do anything more... any suggestions? I've seen other issues in the threads from years back but has anyone had a similar experience lately? Definitely makes me want to shop for a better, more responsive carrier.  

0 Likes
Re: Overnight data surge and no help identifying issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ambigguous, we know it's vital to understand your data usage, and we would love to help in any way we can. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes