Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PAID off my device(s) but I still owe money.
abcashleyd

Help!! 

So back in December (2021), I upgraded from an iPhone 12 (PM) to an iPhone 13 (PM). Anyway I paid around $685 (for what I assume was my balance owed on the 12). Traded that IN and paid the remaining balance on the 13 (when I upgraded)… Which according to Verizon was around $780.00. 

I have 3 payments 2 for $685 and 1 for $1300.00. (I paid off 2 devices)… so Why in TF does my phone still say I owe $322.00 on it?!!!! They’re trying to tell me the $785 was a “down payment”, but what about the value of my (12) trade in? I should owe NO money at all. The way they’re trying to explain it and cop-put of it MAKES NO SENSE. If I paid $785 “balance” on the phone it would stand to reason I got at least $462 on my 12 trade in (probably more). So the 13 should be COMPLETELY paid off. I can’t trade it in, until it’s paid off, and I’m not forking over another $322.00 (that I ALREADY paid). 

TIA (pretty PO’d customer). 

PS I am part of their annual “Apple for life” upgrade plan, but I just want to know where my $3100.00 went. 

0 Likes