Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLEASE.....NEED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
CBathke

Dear Verizon,

I have spent over 15 hours since Jan 7, 2022 trying to transfer 4 phones from a business line to a personal line.  I believe the phones have now been set up on the personal line, however, my bill which is due in a day or two, only shows 3 phones, all with wrong plan amounts and is more than if I had my desired plans with 4 phones....and my future estimated bill is even worse.  I have exhausted all options to try and get assistance and to try and get the plans corrected, I have spoken with at least 15 representative, gotten transferred to 10 different departments, transferred then department closes even though I was told they were open until midnight and it was only 6PM (this happened on multiple occasions), on hold for hours, .......filled out a tell us more link that was e-mailed to me for a request only to find out the submit button would not work or submit (I did confirm I was under the 500 letter limit)....

Can I get PLEASE get a manager that can help me get my account set up accurately to contact me.  I am not sure where to go from here.  Our business has been with Verizon for over 15 years and have had really good experiences.  I am not sure what is going on with this new account?

CBathke

0 Likes
Re: PLEASE.....NEED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
CBathke

Help please.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CBathke,

I'm terribly sorry you've had to put so much time into this. We always want to make sure everything is set up correctly and you're able to enjoy your service with confidence in the upcoming bills. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can help. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CBathke, we are here to help and will get your concerns addressed on what is going on with that line and the billing for your new personal account.  Can you please respond to the Private Note I have just sent?-Santo

0 Likes