Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PROMO DISCOUNT NOT APPLIED
Numbrsguy

On 6/2021 I purchased three phones and traded in three perfect phones.  Now there was a problem with the system were we had to cancel and redo this order.  Then everything was fine.  I put a big chunk on money down so that when the discount was applied the amount owed was like a dollar on the phones.  I did this purchase over the phone.  So it is now 8/23/2021 and the discounts have not been applied.  We have talked with 3 people on the phone and I do not know how many times on line have I chatted with people.  Everyone of these people state I put the notes in the system and this should be taken care of.  Had one lady that appeared to have helped but the the discounts are still not applied.  So everyone tells us oh we are sorry etc., but nothing ever gets done.  I had to even pay for the shipping of the phones in 3 separate boxes myself to the forth worth center.  

So from everything I have been through and a long time customer, by the actions of the Verizon employees, this company does not give a dang about you as a customer but is very glad to take my money.  The fun thing is I have all the documentation  that shows the phones were received, pictures of the trade ins and notes and copies of the conversations we have had with the employees.  Do you think Verizon will read this I doubt it.  So I have been in the customer service industry all of my career and I would like to speak with the regional trainers and management and others involved in employee development and service and tell them YOU ARE FIRED!!!  I am considering calling my attorney suing Verizon for the problems they have caused me and the discount that they have stolen.    It will cost Verizon more to call their attorneys than to fix my problem.  This company is a joke.

0 Likes