Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Package sent to my house was stolen
santosrhalper

I received a notice from FedEx that we had a delivery scheduled and showed the sender as Verizon Wireless.  I didn't think much of it.  Being at home now with Covid, I saw FedEx drive up to the house and leave the package.  I was on a call and was going to grab it when I finished.  I then noticed that there had been a truck parked across the street all day and about 2 minutes later, someone came out and started walking up the driveway.  I went to the door to see him running back to his truck and then leaving down the street.  I have the tracking number, but am concerned that someone opened another account in my name since the package was in my name and fedex notified me.  Any suggesions on what I can do?  The online help here has not been helpful in finding an answer.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Package sent to my house was stolen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We take the security of our customer's information seriously, and we're happy to provide information on how to proceed. For concerns about Fraud, we encourage you to follow the link provided below. You'll be redirected to the Fraud Page of our website, where you can submit a secure claim. From there, our Fraud team will get in touch with you, to proceed. 

Here's the aforementioned link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/  MatthewI_VZW

0 Likes