Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Painfully slow response on chat
RJ35

I am on chat and this is my 4th time in last one year to resolve this issue. Everytime, I painfully wait hours in chat trying to find a resolution and i get an answers its all taken care and will be reflected in my next bill and lo and behold, the next bill comes and nothing is resolved.

I think Verizon does this purposely. They just want us to give up and not contact them. A very good strategy

I have heard Tmobile coverage and service is much better. At least it will not take 1 year and hours on chat. 

0 Likes
Re: Painfully slow response on chat
RJ35

I was on chat for more than an hour where most time was spend in agent telling me she is checking on things, .. now for the last 15 min there is no reply to all my questions. Mae, the agent just disappeared and no response. 

Verizon doesnt send transcripts of chat and so we have no records of how many times we reached out for "help" and we were not helped. Its impossible to believe that Verizon doesnt know of this issue. It has to be intentional and there is zero interest from their side to help their customers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have the best service and support possible! Based off what you've shared, we'll need to look at your account and get to the bottom of what's going on. No worries! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can take care of you!

*Chance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to read the bad experience you're having. Resolving an issue should never take this long. Please allow us the opportunity to
provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a Private Note. Remember, the Verizon Social Media Team is available 24/7, 365 days of the year.

>Mel

0 Likes