Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paper Bill
Chadkyle2

I wish to continue receiving my monthly Verizon paper bill. I do not want my bill issued paperless. I do not have an iPhone or iPad to receive communications from an app. Please address this issue as I have attempted to address it repeatedly this month. I need a confirmation from Verizon confirming my request. Thank you.  Joy

0 Likes
Re: Paper Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you can keep getting your paper bill and this way you can stay up to date with your account. Please use the following link as a guide to making sure your account is set up for a paper bill. https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/view-bill/paper-free#:~:text=sign%20in%20and%3A-...  Please click on the last option for My Verizon and follow the steps. Let us know if that worked for you. 

RogelioZ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Paper Bill
Tigerstep

You commented on this site which means you already have the ability to check your bill digitally.

Verizon doesn't even give you detailed billing in paper form unless you pay extra for it so it's pretty useless.

0 Likes