Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paperless Biling
Letty789

I would like to received at least two emails notifying me when my bill is due. And for sure, more than two days before it is due. If this is not possible then I want to return to paper billing.

0 Likes
Re: Paperless Biling
mama23dogs

This is something you have to do in your online account. If you think you’re asking Verizon to make this change, you are not. The Community is designed as a peer to peer help center, and it is not a way to make changes to your online account..

you should be aware that turning off paperless billing in your account may result in an increase in your bill if you are getting a discount for being on auto pay and paperless.

while you are in your online account you might want to change your communication methods which might give you more notice than you are receiving now. 

I received a notice four days after my bill cycle closes telling me that my bill is ready. My bill is not paid for almost another three weeks. These two notifications are certainly more than enough to qualify as two notifications of when my bill is due.

0 Likes
Re: Paperless Biling
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I agree with @mama23dogs on changing your communication preferences in your MyVerizon account online. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes