Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paperless Billing
kozzy-54

On 07/03/2021 I received a text that I have been enrolled in paperless billing.  I do not always have the means to do online billing and still require paper bills.  I do not see anywhere on the web page to switch / state I want paper bills.  Not a happy with forced enrollment.

0 Likes
Re: Paperless Billing
Doggo
Novice

Unless you paid extra for detailed billing, Verizon's standard paper bills are a useless waste of paper. The digital pdf copy of your bill has everything itemized instead of just the total. 

0 Likes
jav6

@kozzy-54 wrote:

On 07/03/2021 I received a text that I have been enrolled in paperless billing.  I do not always have the means to do online billing and still require paper bills.  I do not see anywhere on the web page to switch / state I want paper bills.  Not a happy with forced enrollment.

Here are screen shots from the Verizon website on my desktop for my post-pay account:

Paperless 1.jpgPaperless Billing Off.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@kozzy-54 wrote:

You should have been able to reply to the text message with "PAPER" without the quotes to indicate you still want to receive the paper bill. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes