Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PayPal Credit not Received
jinks1029

I traded in 3 phone on July 7th and selected payment via PayPal. It is now August 25th and I have still not received payment. I have called 4 times, been on the phone for hours at a time, received 4 ticket numbers for escalation and still not received any answers or payment. If this happens to you pray that you don't get Ryan as he is not helpful at all and you'll end the call with more questions than answers!

0 Likes
Re: PayPal Credit not Received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@jinks1029 ,

We're sorry that you're having so much trouble with trading in phones. Did you send these 3 phones in separately, or together in the same box with one label? Each trade should also have their own Submission IDs, which are used here to track the progress: https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradeinstatus.html . What happens when you view your trade-in devices?

-Russell

0 Likes
jinks1029

@vzw_customer_supportThey were all 3 in separate boxes. When I view the status it shows they have all been received and shows the amount I will be given as a PayPal credit yet I still haven’t received anything. They created an escalation ticket for me and said it would take 72 hours to investigate but that I would have to call back after that time to get the results. The whole process is a nightmare and I have to keep calling and repeating what’s going on. I don't know why someone in customer service cannot stay on top of this and call me back with updates.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the information. We are sending you a private note, in order to gather more information on this matter.  ~Louis

0 Likes