Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paying money shouldn't be so difficult
Delph

Today was the 3rd or 4th time Verison has contacted me about an overdue balance.  Each time, including today, the payment has been posted to my bank account before the due date.  After spending 30 minutes on the phone with customer support today, and still not resolving the problem, I would really like to know what the problem is.  I've been with Verison for over a decade, but my tolerance for having to deal with their errors is gone.  What is needed for them to process payment when my account number is on the checks from the bank? Is it time to switch to a different carrier?  

Re: Paying money shouldn't be so difficult
HawK316

@Delph 

I totally understand! I just recently went through a similar issue.

I have a detailed post on here about what I have dealt with over the last few days.

You may want to look into it and see if there are any similarities to your issue as it may indicate a broader problem at Verizon.

I pay my bill on the website directly from my bank account, not a debit or credit card, and they still managed to have a situation where they claimed my payment was overdue through no fault of my own.

I was able to finally get the issue resolved but it should have never been an issue and it certainly should not have been so frustrating to get it resolved!