Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Payment Not Accepted
Minhaga

I first have to say that I am furious! I have been with Verizon for over 16 years and I have NEVER had this happen. I had to set up a payment arrangement due to my pay date falling two days after my payment was due. I’ve done this a lot in the past and have NEVER missed a payment. My friend paid her portion and set up the payment arrangement for the day before I got paid, so I canceled the arrangement and set up a new one for two days out instead of one day. NOW its saying my account is in collections, it WILL NOT let me chat with someone, and IT WILL NOT ACCEPT MY PAYMENT! I tried to pay on the app multiple times, on line multiple times, and I tried to pay over the phone and all of them stated that my payment was not accepted. I have plenty of money in my account to cover the bill so its not my bank denying it. What the heck is going on!? I SHOULD NOT BE IN COLLECTIONS FOR BEING TWO DAYS LATE ON A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT!!!!

Any help would be amazing because with all the issues I’ve had with Verizon over the last year I’m giving serious consideration to moving on. 

0 Likes