Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order - Can't Order a New Phone
joakes05

I don't know why Verizon doesn't want me to buy a new phone. I've had a pending order on the same line for 3 days. I'm trying to take advantage of a promotion and get a new phone but this PENDING ORDER won't clear, despite talking to over 10 representatives who can't seem to do anything. Why would I stay with a company that doesn't even want me to buy products from them when there are plenty of other carriers out there?

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order - Can't Order a New Phone
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What is the pending order for?  Did you schedule a plan change to take place at the beginning of your next billing cylce?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

What type of order is pending? Carriers don't make money of phones anyway, they make it on service. 

Have you considered buying from the manufacturer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

joakes05, we are here to help with your pending order to get this cleared. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
joakes05

Hello - I hope you can help resolve my pending order, I've spent hours pinging verizon on this issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

joakes05, 

We are sorry you are having trouble with your order. We have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes