Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order Error ... Preventing me from upgrading
danamd89

I have spoken to at least 12 different representatives trying to get a mysterious pending order removed so I can upgrade my phones with the current iphone 13 promotion. Spent HOURS on the phone and also chat. Not one representative can figure out how to fix this or even find what this so called pending order is from. I am getting extremely frustrated and ready to leave Verizon after 15+ yrs. ALL I WANT TO DO IS UPGRADE MY PHONES (all are paid off and eligible).

I have been hung up on many times just because they don't know how to help. I have been told "I put in a ticket, wait 24 hrs".... 24 hrs pass, and nothing. Then told to wait 72 hrs... NOTHING. My bill is paid in full... there is nothing pending/open.

NOT ONE PERSON CAN FIX THIS???  You're about to lose a loyal customer Verizon

Re: Pending Order Error ... Preventing me from upgrading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, danamd89! Were you provided any ticket reference numbers or what the tickets were for exactly? -Marshall

0 Likes
danamd89

Ticket 416858....

0 Likes
Jchandler68

I am having the same issue. My order shows one of the phones ordered is pending and I have to accept the Terms and Conditions. I have done this, spoke to 5 different people and although they tell me my order is fine, it STILL says there is a problem with my order. Can someone look into this???

0 Likes
danamd89

I spoke to a total of 14 ppl this weekend. None were able to fix it. 

I messaged Verizon on Facebook Messenger and they were able to fix it. I recommend trying that

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sure you would like to upgrade. I would love to help to see what is going on so you can upgrade. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Jchandler68, we're sorry for the trouble. We'd love to help you find out what's happening. Please reply to our private note when ready.  ~Aaron

0 Likes
flouis

I have the exact same issue. I noticed that others have reported the same issue years back. I'm wondering how a company like Verizon could not fix a simple issue like this in their ordering system. With all the improvements that T-Mobile has made in the recent years, I'm wondering why I have to pay more for bad coverage, bad technology and customer service. 

0 Likes
flouis

After being bounced around to 13 customer service agents across several phone calls and chats, I'm told that the an internal IT ticket has to be raised to really fix it. There is no way to check the status of the ticket or expedite it from my end. If I'm lucky they'll reply within 48 hrs. Apparently IT has to be involved to submit a simple straight forward order. Great Customer Service! I wonder if I have to talk to their HR department next. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. Hearing that you're experiencing apnding order error, which prevents you from completing a upgrade, is not the experience we want for you. We certainly don't want to lose you as our customer and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come.

Let's work together to get this matter resolved. We'd like to know what troubleshooting steps have you already initiated to avoid having you repeat the same troubleshooting steps.

For example, based on the information you've shared with us here, it appears that your browser may be caching on your end. Please sign out of your My Verizon account entirely and close any open browser windows from both of your devices (e.g., mobile phone and tablet, etc.). We apologize for the repeated attempts.

Once you've completed this, please re-access our website. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team here and share information about any error messages/notifications you receive. Thanks! -Robert C.

0 Likes