Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order Error
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to change my plan to add a line for my child. We're planning to buy an iPhone 13 and give her one of our phones. We went to an authorized Verizon dealer and as a first step, they changed our plan to 5G Start. Now we are stuck. There is a pending order error and it says "This line has a pending plan change to 5G START." We can't do anything further and after calls to customer service, two different people say to wait 24 hours? How can we get this pending order cleared because right now we're trying to add the line and buy another phone but we can't do anything?

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mcfogerty, thank you so much for reaching out. I do see that you have sent us a Private Note as well. I will be replying to that message shortly. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
Stenberg2010

Was this issue resolved? I’m being tossed around in the ringer with this same exact problem. 3 pending orders stuck and nobody can cancel them. Unbelievable. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The orders will take 24 hours to clear after cancelling. I would suggest going into a Verizon corporate store. With so many pending orders, your account may be flagged for fraud. By going in with your Valid ID, they should be able to push the order through so your daughter can have the new line I'm sure she's excited for!

*Traci

0 Likes