Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order Error
cbrwn92

Every time I have tried to upgrade to the Disney+ bundle on my account, I get an errors that says: "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications." It has been like this for at least four days, and I have talked to four different representatives who have said they've never seen this. I can't do anything with any apps or lines, and every time I go to manage anything in my account it gives me that error.

Re: Pending Order Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for letting us know your account concerns, we are here for you and want to help in any way we can.  Can you please send us a Private Message?  *Lisa

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We wanted to reach out in regard to the issue with your Disney+ bundle. Were you able to get help with getting this set up on your account? ~Peter

0 Likes
cbrwn92

No, I was not. I still do not have access to making any changes on my account, and neither do I have the bundle.

0 Likes
jc6iron

Same issues, minimum 8 hours chat time... assured after my 3.5 hr chat via text messages that it would be resolved in 48-72 hours... I give, Just want disney removed completely, but I feel this would be too much of a task.... if I were a minimum wage worker, this upgrade has cost me $100's of $$.... don't offer it if you can't deliver it..... 

Same issues, was paying for Disney +,  upgraded from basic unlimited to get the Disney Bundle..... Order pending and the same chat "agents" can't help.... one actually said call Disney....so Verizons problems should now be mine! 

No live person to talk, just a "very long distance" chat agent, that can't help.   I am afraid after 20+ years with verizon(air touch) our relationship may be coming to an end!   

Day 10!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for clarifying this information for us, cbrwn92. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We want to look into this further and see what is causing this problem. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this together. -Gerson

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get to the bottom of this, please send a private note. *Gen

0 Likes
emmzone22

Is there a solution to this? I have the same problem!

0 Likes
nicolenorman13

did you get a solution

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

nicolenorman13, if there's a pending order on the account this is why that specific message will come up. A pending plan change, feature change or disconnect can all create this error to come up.

The pending order needs to be deleted and then enroll in the Disney Bundle. Then process any prior change on the account afterwards. Let us know if this helps.

- Alan

0 Likes