Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order Error
Martina0494

I tried to take advantage of the trade in your old iPhone, get a 13 pro for a reduced cost promotion. I placed the order on 12/5 for store pickup, but Verizon canceled the order on 12/8. I then proceeded to cancel the trade in part of the order that same day. However, I am still not able to replace the order and trade in my current device because it is saying there is still a pending order associated with the line, even though the order was cancelled over a week ago. I have spoken to multiple people during 3 calls to customer support and everyone thinks it’s a glitch but is unable to do anything about it other than put in a ticket that has produced no change. It seems like Verizon IT or some tech person there should be able to wipe the order completely from the system, but nothing has been done.

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Martina0494, 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with placing a new order! We are here to help, and we want to ensure you can complete your upgrade. Please reply to our Direct Message, and we would be happy to assist further. 

-Michelle

0 Likes