Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
tumblebugPA

I see all the messages regarding this issue, but can anyone share how they were able to solve the problem?  I'm going through the same thing now.

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TumblebugPA, we appreciate these great details and are sorry to here that you have been waiting for that order to cancel for so long. Yes, typically an order created for in store pickup would auto cancel within a few days of not being completed. Clearly, it has been more than this now and we would love to see exactly what is happening. I have sent you a Private Message so we may continue. Please respond to that message. -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You either have to wait for the pending order to clear or get customer service to cancel the pending order. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tumblebugPA, dealing with pending orders can cause some issues with the completion of your new orders. Help is here. I know it's been a few days since you posted this message. Are you still dealing with the pending error message? Was it for a change on your account such as plan change or in-store pick up? 

-Natasha

0 Likes
tumblebugPA

Hi Natasha,

Yes, I still have the pending error message.  I ordered the device for in store pickup.  After not hearing from the store for a few hours, I called and they said they were out of stock.  Customer service told me to cancel the order and I could re-order right away.  Another person I spoke to said they cleared the pending order and would call me back the next day to re-order, but I never got a call and it didn't clear.  Someone else told me to wait 72 hours for it to clear and that hasn't worked either.  Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TumblebugPA, we appreciate these great details and are sorry to here that you have been waiting for that order to cancel for so long. Yes, typically an order created for in store pickup would auto cancel within a few days of not being completed. Clearly, it has been more than this now and we would love to see exactly what is happening. I have sent you a Private Message so we may continue. Please respond to that message. -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tumblebugPA

I got another phone Verizon support number to try from customer support in a private message, 800-256-4646.  Maybe I just happened to get a rep who knew what she was doing, but she was able to clear the pending order from my account in under a half hour.

MrsSimpson88

Can you share what was done to resolve?

0 Likes