Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order, Unable to Upgrade
michael2290

I placed a pre-order for a Galaxy S22 through Samsung's website yesterday using the Verizon "upgrade an existing line" option. Shortly after, the order was cancelled. When I tried to re-order, it says there is a pending upgrade on my line, and I can't upgrade the line. I've chatted with several Verizon representatives that do not know how to clear the pending upgrade so that I can re-order. I'm not able to reach anyone on the phone, and this is getting frustrating because the pre-order window is getting shorter with no resolve in sight. Please let me know the best way to get the pending upgrade cleared so I can re-order the phone. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pending Order, Unable to Upgrade
michael2290

UPDATE: 
I was able to reach a competent customer service agent (Brooklynne) that was able to clear the pending line upgrade in under 10 minutes. I was then able to re-order the phone through Samsung's pre-order site. The number I called to reach a human was 800-922-0204. Maybe it was a fluke, because I had previously called the Verizon customer support number many times and kept getting re-routed to a link to chat with someone (not over the phone), but hopefully it helps someone else.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
michael2290

UPDATE: 
I was able to reach a competent customer service agent (Brooklynne) that was able to clear the pending line upgrade in under 10 minutes. I was then able to re-order the phone through Samsung's pre-order site. The number I called to reach a human was 800-922-0204. Maybe it was a fluke, because I had previously called the Verizon customer support number many times and kept getting re-routed to a link to chat with someone (not over the phone), but hopefully it helps someone else.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

When computers control everything, all it takes is one little hiccup to mess things up, michael2290. We are pleased to hear you were able to get the pending order cleared up. Thank you for updating us. Looking forward to you using your new phone!

-George

0 Likes
ritalyns

@vzw_customer_support 

HELP!!!

I have had a pending order on my account (created in error by a Verizon rep) for over 6 weeks. I have called SEVEN times to get it resolved, and it still is not resolved. I have 3 phone lines. This order was created in error when the rep created a fourth line when the third line didn't activate. 

The order number is 7507996 and the order/phone line that needs to be canceled ends in 5580. 

My last call on April 6 was with Mariah, who escalated it to IT/Online and gave me the ticket number 7872918. She said it would take 48 hours. Hah!

My call before that was on April 4 with Jasmine in Florida, who also escalated the issue to IT and said she'd text me a ticket number, but I NEVER received it. She also said it would take 48 hours. DOH!

The call before that was with Jay or Jason, who gave me a confirmation number of 648185710.

Prior to that I did not record details about my conversations.

FIX this NOW! I am beyond frustrated and annoyed. This is ridiculous. Please CANCEL this pending order so I can make changes to my account (add data) or I'm going to CANCEL my Verizon service and take my 3 lines to another carrier.

Waiting for resolution (but not much longer),

Rita

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh wow this is the last thing we want you to feel. I would be frustrated too. This is the last thing we want you to experience. Let us make this all right. Please meet us in a private message. -Amber

0 Likes