Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending order
misstdiana

I purchased a iPad mini from apple. I chatted with Verizon to get it activated. It’s paid off so no payments to Verizon or anything. 
during the chat somehow we got disconnected and apparently the activation didn’t occur but not before I went on the iPad and try to see if I couldn’t activated it myself and it activated. This occurred on Feb 23rd. I’ve been trying to get this other pending order cleared since then. I’ve been countless hours on the phone chat Facebook message  etc trying to get it cleared. I’ve been told they need to go through a internal department, also was told at some point they maybe will need to have my iPad turned off and back on. 
The  order that activated my iPad is not the same order that is pending. 
I’m frustrated. I can’t upgrade can’t change add ons can’t do much with my Verizon account. 
please assist. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pending order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@misstdiana ,

It's great to know that you have an iPad mini. Can you share a bit more about what you mean by activating it yourself? Is this same device showing up on your account when you sign into your My Verizon account? You also had said you've contacted us already to assist with this, and were given the path that we'd need to get through to solve the issue, so what had happened with that?

-Russell

0 Likes
misstdiana

Thank you yes the line is activated on my verizon account. Actually I have been told that there is no order on my account, they have stated the last two times that it would take 3-5 days to get this cleared, mentioned a special department that would handle it. As of this morning it still isn't cleared on my account. I can't change add ons, can't upgrade. This pending order just will not go away. I do have a ticket number this time. 

0 Likes
misstdiana

No help for my issue? It’s been 5 weeks of this. Somethings got to give at some point. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for those details. We would love to take a closer look at the details of the wireless account, misstdiana. I have sent you a Private Note. Please reply to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
misstdiana

I am still needing this resolved. It’s been over 44 days or so with the issue. I need to be able to make changes on my account. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We truly appreciate your patience and want to ensure your pending order is removed so you can make changes to your account without any issues, misstdiana. We'd like to check on your ticket with you. Please reply to the Private Note that has been sent. -Danielle

0 Likes
misstdiana

Still waiting on this to be resolved. 2 months now. 

0 Likes