Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending orders cannot be cleared from my accountable to upgrade.
micronetyaso

I placed an order for an upgrade to my line on 1/9/22 for order pick up in store. Everything went through and waiting for pickup confirmation. The same day I receive and email from Verizon saying y order has been cancelled because I didn't pick it up. How could I pick it up when I never received notification that it was even ready. Now when I try to go in and upgrade again, the option is grayed out. I have contacted customer support, they have tried changing the eligibility date for upgrade, leave out all pending orders even a supervisor tried none could get and order upgrade to process. I was transferred to the Verizon Inside Team and they could not help either. Could I get some assistance with this? I need to upgrade my phone because my current one is malfunctioning. This is really not a great experience I have been having. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Pending orders cannot be cleared from my accountable to upgrade.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is not the experience we want anyone to have with us. Allow us to review this matter with you in depth, by leaving us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
Re: Pending orders cannot be cleared from my accountable to upgrade.
jmbaker3

Had the EXACT same experience.  Finally got through to service rep who put in work order in to clear out problem.  On top of it all, I can not speak, and have to use the snail pace chat system.   

0 Likes