Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Phone Logs from Customer Support
jacobcirvin
#verizonwireless has failed me today. I have been on the phone with customer support OVER SIX HOURS with no resolution except a myriad of excuses. I have been transferred no less than 15 times, hung up on and repeatedly promised solutions which have been denied by the next agent to pick up the phone. Not to mention, FOUR AND A HALF HOURS of this time was spent IN THE VERIZON STORE, located at 3211 Knox Street Dallas TX 75205, where I was MOCKED, LAUGHED AT, TOLD I WAS STUPID, and NOT ONCE did any employee OR THE STORE MANAGER, offer to help with my dilemma. Even once they knew I was on the phone with customer support they stood and watched, and refused to even make eye contact for the FOUR HOURS I was on the phone with support trying to work out a solution while at the store. I am STILL on the phone with support as I type this, with the conversation having gone on 1hr 12min and have been waiting on a supervisor for the last 43 minutes. Why you ask? The order for my phone was placed incorrectly. I received not an iphone 13 pro max in the mail via fedex today... but just a SIM card. I asked the support team to please work it out on their end to issue me a phone, in store, today so that I am able to have a cell phone I have already waited five days to arrive... NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IT MAY BE 8-10 MORE DAYS BEFORE A RESOLUTION IS REACHED FOR A PROBLEM THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT TO BEGIN WITH. I cannot describe the level of bewildered I am at this mess. More than one representative today have informed me of how confused they are at the mess this has become, and I agree. HOW CAN IT BE SO DIFFICULT? IS VERIZON SO PROUD OF THEIR SERVICE THEY WILL TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS AS THOUGH THEY DON'T MATTER?
I just wanted a phone to use on the plan I signed up for. I don't know why this is such a problem. I guess we will find out.

So how do I get the recorded phone calls from today? I want someone to have to hear the asinine people I had to deal with, and the joke of a "supervisor" who pretended that after an hour and a half of waiting to speak to him that he could not hear me conveniently as the call centers closed for the day. THIS IS A JOKE. HOW DO YOU DO BUSINESS AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS???
0 Likes
Re: Phone Logs from Customer Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I sincerely apologize you have gone through such a unpleasant experience. This is not what we want our customers to go through when placing an order. Please share with me how was the device originally ordered (online, in-store, over the phone)?

-Rodney

0 Likes