Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone Return
Leatha3

I purchased two new phones the end of December.  One phone trade in was taken back to the store, the other returned via UPS.  The UPS return was dropped of on 1-4 and hasn't moved since.  I am getting worried that it will not make it back to Verizon for my credit by the allotted time which would be the end of January.  I went back to the store and they said it just hasn't been processed.  Is there anything else I should do?  How does Verizon handle things like this?

0 Likes
Re: Phone Return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Leatha3, we are sorry to learn that you are having issues with the device UPS has not processed. We will be pleased to help in any way we can. When we track a device it must show that it was received by UPS otherwise we do not have a way to confirm they received it. When you track the package does it show accepted or what does it say on UPS.com ? 

Once the device is received at our warehouse it takes 1-2 bill cycles for the promotion to be added. Please review the trade-in FAQs, https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/

-Jacob

0 Likes