Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Phone logs
GUARDWOMAN45

Can a account members see text messages from the account OWNERS account. Is there anyway they can see the call logs

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Phone logs
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Account Owners/Managers can see the text/call logs, Account Members cannot.  Actual text content would only be visible if integrated messaging were being used and you were logged into that specific account's My Verizon.

GUARDWOMAN45

What do you mean integrated, is that like using the Smart Family plan?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Integrated Messaging allows you to sync your texts across devices, i.e.,

Verizon Messages (Message+) FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GUARDWOMAN45, I can see how concerning it is to wonder about who can see text messages, and call logs. I can get you the answers you need. Thanks, tikibar1 for your input, you are correct about the messaging. Account Members cannot access the text messages or call logs of another person. They would have to have access to an Account Manager or Account Owners My Verizon. Integrated messaging is when you can view your texts across other devices such as a tablet or a computer. If you have integrated text messaging set up you can view your texts online with your My Verizon account. You can only see your text messages though. You cannot view anybody else's information. Does this information help?

Santo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Curiousmember

So the account manager can access me as a member my texts and calls?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Just to clarify, they would only have access to the call and text logs, so they would not be able to see/hear any of the content in the discussion itself. The text and call logs will only show the contact number, whether the call/text was sent or received, and the date & time of each transaction.

*Gabriel

0 Likes