Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone numbers not showing up in usage
mert10794

Why are the phone numbers from phone calls made and received not showing up in my usage log?  I can see that a call was made or received, the date and time and the length of the call but not the phone number.  I can’t tell if it’s just non verizon phone numbers or not. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone numbers not showing up in usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Matt, this type of information is not displayed on the call log itself. -Cecile_VZW

0 Likes
mert10794

I’m pretty sure that it is. There are some phone numbers listed there and there are some that are not.   Why is that???  They have ALWAYS been listed and there has always been the ability to give the numbers a nickname.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t understand the issue or you don’t understand How yo use Verizon’s web page. 

bacheak

It was there until you broke it Friday.  If you have a nickname the phone number and the contact disappear 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Bacheak, 

We always want your usage details to be accurate on our website. We can help here. Is this issue happen on all Bill Cycles when selected? Does the issue happen if you use a different browser if possible? 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
rainbowglow

I started having problems with online Verizon usage/minutes details back in June when they made changes to their format.  It's been a bumpy road since then, and some issues are still unresolved...BUT the blank spaces instead of phone #s/nicknames happened to me one week ago late Thursday night. It has been like pulling teeth to get them to fix it....including (count them) SIX hours 45 minutes on the phone line with Verizon (never should have taken this long) and some additional time with Verizon chat. Here are some tips from my experience:

1. Chat can't help you.

2. When you phone 611 (from cell) or 800-922-0204 from other phone (and sometimes have to wait 40 minutes on hold) be sure to ask for "TIER 2 TECH SUPPORT" and then when someone picks up and gives their name, make sure they are Tier 2 Tech rather than general Customer Service. (I was constantly be routed to the wrong dept...and initially wasted a lot of time finding that out.)

3. If someone doesn't seem to understand your problem (even if they are from tech support) ask for a different person--or a higher up person.  

4. What you want is a TROUBLE TICKET number assigned from Tier 2 Tech Support to resolve the problem.  Even then you may have to call back again, and have the problem yet again escalated to higher level.  Once I finally got a ticket, I was promised "worst scenario" would be 17 hrs for resolution--and yet more than 48 hrs later I found that I had to call again.

5. It is now fixed BUT I have told them that in this past week customer service has gone from A plus in my estimation to F minus--and I indeed threatened to leave after being a faithful customer since my first cell phone in 2008.  For starters, they need to:  1. Be open more hours on phone line for customer service (7PM/5PM is way too early to close). 2. Make sure to turn you over to the right dept--all customer reps should not just give their name but their dept in case you have been directed wrong. 3. Always give you an estimate of how long you will be on hold so you can call back if wait is too long.  4. Have them remind you to turn your ringer up in case you get disconnected and they have to call back. 5. And disconnections DO happen (sometimes after 2 hrs on the phone)--so they should ALWAYS call back if that happens....especially if your call has gone after the official closing time.  6. Don't make promises you can't keep.  7. And don't give "direct phone lines" that won't work because when called back you are told by dear automated voice that this is an "internal Verizon #" and therefore won't work.

Good LUCK! Let us know how it goes; I would love to know! 
3:02 PM 8/27/2020

0 Likes