Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone on back order "Autovoided" by Verizon WITHOUT letting me know (edited)
cg329

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro on 11/1/21 even though it was back ordered until 12/3. When 12/3 came and went I texted and called Verizon. I was told that there was probably a glitch and my order was "Autovoided" on 11/15/21. I wasn't notified and my tracking order still read "processing". Now customer service says it is on back order until January. There is nothing they can do to help me. Has this happened to anyone else?  Is it normal for Verizon customer service to just shrug their shoulders and say "sorry but there is nothing this company can do to help you"?

0 Likes
Re: Phone on back order "Autovoided" by Verizon WITHOUT letting me know (edited)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cg329, We're concerned to hear that the order was voided. We have gone ahead and sent a private message to further assist.  -Alex

0 Likes
Re: Phone on back order "Autovoided" by Verizon WITHOUT letting me know (edited)
cg329

While customer service did their best to resolve it, they could not.  They are unable to tell me when they can ship me the phone, nor would they discount a phone that was slightly more expensive in order to get me one not on back order.  The best they could do was put me "at the top of the list" when there is a phone available.  Again, they could not tell me if this was in the next 10-1 5 days.  I'm not trying to be unreasonable.  After all, I did agree to wait 4 weeks the first time around.  I did find another company that would send it to me today and give me a $200 discount on the phone.  Oh, and the same plan is $50 cheaper a month.  It blows my mind that Verizon would rather lose a customer (with 3 lines) than discount a phone today.  Strange. 

0 Likes