Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phones stolen during UPS shipment - TERRIBLE Verizon customer service
bcsbcs78

Last week, my backordered phones were stolen during shipment - the box was received with papers inside, and no phones!  I have tried for a week now to get an answer from Verizon on how this will be resolved, to no avail.  Terrible offshore customer call center that can't get an answer, and continuously places you on hold with no answers.  I have spent hours on the phone now (not including hold times to get an initial pickup) and thru the chat bot.  Still NO ANSWER.  I have been a Verizon customer for 30 years, and this is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Phones stolen during UPS shipment - TERRIBLE Verizon customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, bcsbcs78. Oh no, I regret to hear that you are having issues with the new device purchase, and that you have been having so many issues when trying to reach out to us. I definitely appreciate and thank you for the 30 years of preference that you had with our company, and I am here to help. To start, did the packages show that they had been tampered? ~Pamela

0 Likes
bcsbcs78

Pamela - there was no obvious indication of tampering, though I would suspect somebody likely removed the packing tape and replaced it (I have seen other postings in this community that would suggest this has happened to others).  I have a ticket number (#7518236), but have been unsuccessful obtaining any feedback on how this situation will ultimately - and in a timely manner - be resolved.

My order was for three new phones, one for each of my lines.  One phone was shipped separately from the other two - and that was successfully received.  The shipment of two phones was the shipment where both phones were missing from the box.  The paperwork was left behind in the box.

Note I also filed a complaint with UPS.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bcsbcs78,

You've been more than patient which we greatly appreciate. We're glad to see what the status of that ticket is and what needs to be done at this point. So we can fully assist you I've sent you a private message. Please reply when possible.  -Andrew

0 Likes
bcsbcs78

Andrew - I have attempted to follow the link in the private message, but it does not appear to work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's try again, bcsbcs78. We will send another private note . -Nicci

0 Likes