Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pixel 6 Pro UPGRADE Promo still not being fulfilled months later.
ES21

I ordered two new Pixel 6 Pros during a preorder promotion. At the time the website was having issues and when my order finally went through the promo code was not applied. I called and support told me this would be easily fixed after the phones arrived. I have called, texted, and chatted with support dozens of time since October and support still does not understand this promotion that I was sent. Why is support so incapable of helping me with the promotion that Verizon sent me? I am just now receiving credit for the trade in devices which was a huge struggle to resolve, but the additional promo credit keeps being promised but never gets applied, or they claim I am already getting it when I am not. Lies to get me out of the chat or off of the call.

""Hi. It's Verizon. You're eligible to upgrade and get up to $700 off the new Google Pixel 6 when you trade in a qualifying device with select Unlimited plans. Use promo code UPGRADE at checkout. Visit m.vzw.com/googlepixel6 (data charges may apply). $350 promo credit + up to $350 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24/30 mos; 0% APR. Add'l terms & trade-in conditions apply. Reply 'X' to stop msgs.""

0 Likes
Re: Pixel 6 Pro UPGRADE Promo still not being fulfilled months later.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ES21, we'll be more than willing the help address any upgrade promotion and appreciate your previous efforts to resolve this. If the $700 trade-in credit is already applied what other credit is missing at this time?

- Alan

0 Likes
ES21

I am receiving the trade in credit of $350 per line but not the promo code UPGRADE credit of an additional $350 per line.

Please see the offer  "$350 promo credit + up to $350 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24/30 mos"

0 Likes
ES21

Thank you for the quick reply Alan.

To clarify further the promotion is a total of $700 per device/line for a total of $1400 in credits over 24 months as I have two lines. I am seeing $700 of this with the two device trade in credits, but I am not getting the additional promotion of $700 total ($350/line) that was offered to me.

0 Likes
ES21

Hello,

Can someone please assist me with this concern?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ES21, we will be pleased to provide you with the help you need. On what date did you purchase the new phones? 

-Jacob

0 Likes
ES21

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for your assistance. The order was placed on 10/20/2021.

0 Likes
ES21

Can someone please call me directly to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for getting back to us. We want to help in any way that we can. Can you please reply with the submission IDs for the devices in question? You received these via email after you initiated the trade-ins, thanks in advance. 

-Rosie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, ES21. We can help address the promotion issue via Private Note, to get started. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes