Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plan Isn't Upgrading
rTops

On ~February 17th, I took advantage of the trade-in promotion to get the new Galaxy S22 by trading in my Galaxy S9. I haven't mailed the phone yet, so I understand that promotion value not coming into play yet. No issues there right now.

However, one part of the promotion was changing my plan from my 4GB monthly plan to an unlimited plan. I chose the 5G Start one since it's the cheapest, then I chose the option to have it start on my next billing cycle. My last cycle for my 4GB monthly plan ended on the 25th and has been paid for, but now my next cycle is still showing my 4GB plan instead of the unlimited plan.

I have my new phone, and my next bill's price is notably higher (already paid for too), so I'm assuming I'm paying for the unlimited already like it said I would when I initially changed the plan. Side-note, can't see bill specifics because it shows "The document you requested could not be found for the date specified.
Please choose a different date or try again later." when trying to view the bill.

I used a chunk of data already yesterday because I was under the impression I had unlimited now, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Is this just a common error that hopefully resolves itself soon or what? I'll call later on when I'm off work, but I figured I'd post here in case someone else has dealt with this before or if a support person could help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Plan Isn't Upgrading
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Call, 611, or use live chat.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rTops, we absolutely want to ensure that you have the plan that yuou expected and hope that you are loving your new phone. Please respond to the Private Message that we have sent so we may take a look. -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us with your plan concerns. It is always best to be safe. As we will want to check the account and ensure that the correct plan is in place, please use the link below to meet us securely and authenticate the account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth   -Loren

0 Likes