Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plan/Phone attempted upgrade Iphone 13
gishappy

Went to store today to see if I could upgrade plan and Iphone X. 

I had gone online and found out that I was eligible for 55+ unlimited plan and explained this to the rep at the store. He asked for my ID and I told him what I wanted. He buried his head in his phone/tablet and had very little to say beside "Yes you can upgrade". I asked to see the details but he would never show them to me. Then he asked me for the phone and I said that I went online and they told me I could get $1,000 credit on Iphone 13 upgrade. He looked it up and said I only could get $460 in upgrade credits and that my monthly payment was $86. I indicated I could only afford to pay $70 with my monthly income and could not upgrade phone and prepared to leave. I asked what plan was available to get full credit on upgrade and he told the next level at $10 more per month. He never mentioned it until I was leaving. Very disappointed with his lack of understanding my needs as a long time Verizon member.  

0 Likes
Re: Plan/Phone attempted upgrade Iphone 13
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I really don't understand why you would insist on wanting the 55+ unlimited plan and then choose to purchase one of the most expensive phones available. The smallest storage version of the iPhone 13 on a 30 month payment agreement is $33.33 per month. If you can only afford $70 per month for your cell bill including the taxes and regulatory fees, the device payment shouldn't be almost 50% of the bill. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Plan/Phone attempted upgrade Iphone 13
gishappy

If you upgrade, they pay for the phone is your credit is good or they pay for most of the cost. 

Anyway, I just got a super deal from T mobile to switched and saved money on the plan and the phone.

0 Likes