Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plan Rate Increase
jon4156

Please provide email or USPS contact info to a "real" department or person regarding feedback of increasing the rate for the 2GB data usage plan.  This online forum is not how I wish to contact a company providing me services.

0 Likes
Re: Plan Rate Increase
mama23dogs

@jon4156 wrote:

Please provide email or USPS contact info to a "real" department or person regarding feedback of increasing the rate for the 2GB data usage plan.  This online forum is not how I wish to contact a company providing me services.

Verizon doesn’t use email for customer contact. And there is no department or person.  You’re spitting into the wind, Verizon has every right to raise the cost, and you have every right to take your business somewhere else if you don’t like it.

both Verizon and AT&T want everyone off of metered plans because they’re a pain in the neck and costly to maintain. Believe it or not giving everyone unlimited data even if they don’t use very much data is cheaper. Instead of complaining about how much you’re paying for your 2 GB plan, look at the cost of Verizon‘s cheapest unlimited plan (65 for a single, less per line for more lines) It might actually be cheaper and then you won’t have to worry about data.  Or switch to a prepaid plan, which start at $40, and get cheaper in the following months

0 Likes