Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plan fees
Lisa106

Hello!
I reviewed my bill and noticed a Mix Match & Save link for 4 more lines at $35.00.  We have 5 lines (3 phones, Hum & tablet) at $55 for phones & $17 for tablet and Hum.   Is this an option to reduce our payments?  If not, please explain.

Thanks!

Lisa

0 Likes
Re: Plan fees
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

@Lisa106 wrote:

Hello!
I reviewed my bill and noticed a Mix Match & Save link for 4 more lines at $35.00.  We have 5 lines (3 phones, Hum & tablet) at $55 for phones & $17 for tablet and Hum.   Is this an option to reduce our payments?  If not, please explain.

Thanks!

Lisa

I would say the answer would be not really. Mix Match & Save would be for "phone" lines on one of the Unlimited data tiers. With 4 phone lines, the lowest Unlimited data tier(Start Unlimited) is $35/month with the autopay discount. It appears with 3 "phone" lines, you either have Play More or Do More Unlimited which is a step above Start Unlimited.

To get to this $35/month price point, first you would have to add another "phone" line. Second, you would have to lower your Unlimited data tier to Start Unlimited on all of your "phone" lines. Additionally, you would still have to add in the monthly cost for the tablet/Hum.

What you received was simply a marketing email which may or may not apply to your exact situation.

0 Likes