Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Please HELP! Need to speak to a manager!!
Keziah22

I need to talk to a manager and NOT a supervisor. I Saw a 400.00 promo credit when trading in a qualifying  iPhone. I was talking to Verizon through chat. I was told all I needed to do was order the new iPhone 11 Pro Max and then mail my qualifying iPhone 6s Plus and then the 400.00 credit would be applied over 24 months now I'm being told I needed to upgrade to unlimited data plan to get the promo. I told them that I was not gonna upgrade to unlimited since I don't even use 2gb a month. I would NEVER have done the upgrade had I known this information in the beginning. I've been with Verizon for 15 years and when I met my husband I switched him over as well, now my 13yr old is also on our plan. I called and was on the phone for almost 2hrs tonight and by the time I got off I was in tears. How can a company just toss you to the side after 15yrs. If this isn't resolved I'll be switching carriers. I've never had issues with them till now. Please help! I need to talk to someone higher up so they can help me! 

0 Likes
Re: Please HELP! Need to speak to a manager!!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It doesn't surprise me the promotion required the unlimited plan as part of the conditions to qualify for the promotion. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Please HELP! Need to speak to a manager!!
Tigerstep

An opts manager wouldn't be able to do anything about that. If a promo needs certain requirements, that's it. There are no overrides etc. Verizon also puts their promos online with details on how to qualify.

This is why I never care what a rep says, I do my own research first.

0 Likes