Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Please Help - Trying to Report Death of Member!!!
rwdickson

My brother passed away June 9 - he left zero records so it took me a while to figure out who his wireless plan was with - in the meantime his phone & account has been suspended because they drained his checking account dry - when I try to contact support at 800-922-0204 they transfer straight to financial services where they only are interested in a credit card. for the arrears - no way to talk to anyone.  Same thing with Chat - takes me straight to financial services.

Is there a way to really chat or talk with someone?  No matter what I enter in chat it gives me some useless answer and then asks if that answers my question.  Once I figure out how to login to his account, chat will only tell me I have to pay his bill.

How in god's name do I get a hold of someone who can help me?  Do I have to write a letter??

Depending on the situation, I was considering transferring his account but I wouldn't do business with any company whose customer support terrible so bad!!

I'm a big boy but putting deceased love ones through this heck is unacceptable!  All I'm trying to do is help clean up his loose ends.

Please!!! How do I cancel his service and return his phone - he has no remaining financial assets so his bill will not be paid!  No matter how many times you tell me you want your money!!

0 Likes
Re: Please Help - Trying to Report Death of Member!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rwdickson, I'm sorry to learn of the passing of your brother. Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and the family during these difficult times. We want to be in assistance with your request. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that note. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes