Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Please help with billing fiasco
jstan123

I really need assistance after multiple tries calling customer service and chatting with agents. Here is the situation: my current account is a new account. I had a previous account with 4 lines with my family, but my sister and I moved to a new account. The bill on the previous account for 4 lines was PAID but transferred to my new account and is showing unpaid. Now I am getting messages saying my bill is unpaid and my service will be shut off if I don't pay the bill. But the bill was already paid on the previous account, I have the invoice # from the previous bill which shows the exact charges and line numbers as the same as my bill. Verizon has opened a ticket but they're saying it will take 3-5 days for charges to be resolved and I keep getting emails saying my service will be shut off in 3 days, 2 days, etc. How can I get this bill removed ASAP?

0 Likes
Re: Please help with billing fiasco
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jstan123, we apologize for the issues you are having with the bills. We will be delighted to help you sort this out. We send you a Private Message. Please respond to the private Message at your earliest convenience. 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Please help with billing fiasco
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I will be sending you a Private note so we can continue the conversation. Please reply to the Private note to continue.-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes