Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plz bring back qwerty phones
Carqueen252

Alot of us want them

Labels (1)
Re: Plz bring back qwerty phones
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You mean phones with physical hardware keyboards?  QWERTY is just the name of the key configuration, for which most all phone keyboards are set up as such, to include software/onscreen keyboards.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Smartphones or basic phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

image.png

Snn5
Sr. Leader

They never went away really, just never really made many new phones with the Q-KB.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

However, none of the basic or feature phones on Verizon website have physical keyboards.  I had to resort to Amazon to find these. 

I think I still have my old EnV Touch.  Still miss that phone.  

0 Likes
weathermanks

Verizon, I know you read this....Please, please, please, get a new smartphone with physical keyboard.  Every time I have to use the touch screen I lose my religion, and I know I'm far from alone.  When I got my Samsung last year I looked at the Motorola Droid which was beautiful and had the best keyboard but it wasn't compatible with my Lincoln Sync.  Cried for days!  Do something!

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Because Verizon ues CDMA technology, they are at the mercy of manufacturers.  Aside from Sprint, the rest of the world uses GSM. 

You can shop (and probably should) on eBay or Amazon for a Verizon quick messaging phone with a physical keyboard. 

I Know I still miss my EnV Touch.   It was an awesome little phone.  Newer phones like the Blackberry phones are also an option for you.

weathermanks

Thanks for jumping in.  I would say that Verizon, because of its size, actually drives the ship.  If they let it be known that they wanted a new physical keyboard, they'd get it.  The new Blackberry is headed in the right direction, but the keyboard is limited.

I really like that Motorola Droid, except it didn't work with my car. What a great keyboard.  I think I'll look on the open market for something that will work with CDMA

[Name and e-mail removed] Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Please do NOT post your personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes