Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poor Coverage in Major Ski Area - Stowe VT
omnieagle

Extremely POOR COVERAGE in major Ski Resort in VT.   It's now impossible to use LTE in Stowe VT.   When will Verizon upgrade their equipment in the area.  By 9am there is no data available until late at night!  Since this is one of the biggest destination locations, this happens all year round!

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in Major Ski Area - Stowe VT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@omnieagle

I’m sorry to learn of the signal problems you’re experiencing at this particular location. I want to ensure you’re able to maintain a reliable wireless connection to our 4G LTE network at all times. I’m sorry if this hasn’t been your experience in this area lately. Please allow me to assist.

What is the name of the ski resort where you’re experiencing this service issue? Are you experiencing problems with calls and texts at this location or is this only affecting your data connections? Also, are you aware of any other Verizon users experiencing the same service issue at this location?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
joelfurey

The issue is throughout the resort (Stowe Mountain Resort) and the entire town (Stowe, Vermont). It is possible to make calls, but only if Voice over LTE is turned OFF. It is sometimes possible to send texts, but again, it is better with LTE turned off (3G on). It is IMPOSSIBLE to get any data using LTE. Not even a simple website!

I live in this town and the issue happens consistently throughout the year, but is worst on weekends and holidays. This weekend, for example, my phone tried to send a simple 5 word text for 30 minutes.

This issue is not only frustrating, but also potentially very dangerous. When will it be addressed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate this information. Do you experience this issue only at this location? Are other Verizon users experiencing the same issue? What type of signal do you have? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes