Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Poor customer service
leannekeenan

Couple questions:

1.  Why is it taking me 2 years for you to remove a line from my account? Every phone representative I have ever spoken to said I need to accomplish this in store, and every in-store representative claimed it needed to be done over the phone.  I'd like to know why.

2.  Why when I call in I am left on hold until the connection is disconnected from lack of answer from the representative who is supposed to be taking my call?

3. Why does your voice recording on your customer service line state the wait time to speak with a representative is between 15 - 22 minutes, but you keep paying customers on the line for over two hours on hold, then hang up on them before assisting with their request?