Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Positive Trade-in Experience
Stormyfour20

We just traded in our Samsung S10 Ultra and S20. We were offered a very generous $1000 per phone if we bought the S22 Ultra and switched plans to 5G get more. We just received notice that we got the full $1000 for each phone. I was very concerned that I would have to spend countless hours on the phone trying to get our credits. These forums (and the internet in general) are filled with negative experiences about the trade-in program. We had no problem and they gave us exactly what they promised (so far). The new phone buying experience also went perfectly with no issues. And after paying off the old phones (which we would have paid anyways) our bill went down $35.

Re: Positive Trade-in Experience
acraftylady2

That's good to hear.  Now hopefully the credits will show up on the bill. 

0 Likes
Stormyfour20

That will be the last hoop to jump through. I'll follow up after I get the bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stormyfour20, congrats on your new phones! Good choice on the S22 Ultras. That is so exciting! We always want for you to get the promotion you deserve. It is great to hear that you did not come across any issues while doing your trade in's. I personally have not run into issues either. Keep in mind, once your trade in has been received and processed by our warehouse, it can take up to 1-2 bill cycles for the monthly credits to appear. You will receive any back credits if a month happens to pass by. I hope this information helps out. Enjoy your new phones! 

-Christine

Stormyfour20

Great, thanks Christine 😊

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fantastic! Please keep in my that our Social Media team is online 24/7 and you can contact us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/verizon) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/verizon) for expedited assistance. Have a fabulous day!

-Antonio

0 Likes
kyoon815

You must be hired spy from Verizon. There is no such thing as Positive Trade-in Experience with this horrible corporate.

Verizon agents promised $700 promo trade in before I placed new order for new phone. Now they are saying I'm only eligible for $440 because my current plan is not eligible. This is unbelievable because I specifically confirmed with the agents that I would receive $700 WITHOUT having to change my plan.

Now I'm still fighting for my credit promised and hooked another 36 months with this horrible lying corporate. I hope this one positive review (possibly fake) does not mislead other people into believing Verizon is a good honest business.

0 Likes